January and February were banner months for Toronto Cat Rescue! First of all, January was a record-setting January for adoptions — 204!
Of course there were wonderful ones like adorable little CH kitten Elijah and my bonded boys.
- Treadwell (FIV+) — with TCR 11+ months
- Noella — with TCR 12 + months
- Geisha (permanent head tilt and deaf from severe ear mite infestation) — with TCR 12+ months
- Rusty (FIV+) — with TCR 13 months
- Jera (FIV+) — with TCR 12 months
- Kitty Smalls (Addison’s Disease) — with TCR 14 months
- Mia (with TCR 2+ years) and Emmet (bonded)
To put it in perspective, the typical “length of stay” for an adult (ages 1-7) cat in our system in 2017 was 8.4 weeks! The typical LOS for a senior (8+ years) was 15.8 weeks.
And it looks like these boys are about to get adopted!
Adoptions like these make me feel a whole lot better about humanity! 😉