I had to re-think the paper collars. They kept coming off. I don’t know if it was Jasmine or the cheap tape or what. So I bought some fabric:
I was so focused on trying to find orange, pink, and green, that I didn’t even notice the words on the orange fabric until I got home! (They were rolled up in skinny tubes.)
Then I got out the sewing machine to experiment. The first ones were too skinny — the velcro wouldn’t hold. So I made them thicker:
But at last night’s weigh in I noticed that Bee Balm has a white chin!! It’s the tiniest patch but it’s something. And he’s the smallest. So he and Lotus are now both collar free.