That’s certainly how my life feels right now. I’ve had Raksha and Baloo since early June, Ace came and went, Casey and Ethan arrived early July, and later Bella. But here’s the last 72 hours (or so):
- Tuesday: book Casey, Ethan & Baloo into weekend adoption event
- Wednesday night: meet & greet for Raksha
- while waiting for Raksha’s visitors to arrive, get a call that someone wants to adopt Casey and Ethan together! Cancel cage reservation for adoption event!
- Thursday: print bios and signage for Saturday promotion event.
- Friday afternoon: drop Bowlathon stuff off to be stored at the new Volunteer Centre (YAY!), pick up merchandise and signage for Saturday
- Saturday: attend local store event to promote TCR (including set up and pack up)
- rush home for Casey and Ethan’s meet & greet which went amazingly well! It’s not 100% official yet, but it’s a done deal and they’re scheduled to be picked up on Friday.
- still hoping that a spot opens up for Baloo at our partner store after the big adoption even this weekend
So in that relatively brief space of time, I could go from seven to no fosters!! Technically, at least. Bella and the kittens will still be here for a bit more time.