- in consultation with my “dealer”, based on her paperwork dates and my observations of her excellent coordination, we’re putting her at 10 weeks, though small for her age. She could be older but pretty sure she’s not younger.
- she’s a wire eater 😦
- she’s quite chatty when she wants something — usually snuggles as she has kibble available all the time
- relieved that she finally pooped more than 24 hours after arriving. She’ll stay on the meds for a few days to make sure all is good. Then hopefully I’ll be able to wean her off them.
- the vet clinic told me that she’s “very active after a BM”. Sure enough she was tearing around the cat room after pooping the first night (Hee — Jonesy still does that sometimes.)
- WOW does she love her food
- she smells like cookies!? (confirmed by a co-worker) It must be the Revolution they dosed her with before she came, but I’ve never noticed it smell like that before!
- can’t WAIT to get a photo of 6.2kg, all black Maggie beside wee Cricket
She’s happy to play under the doors but face-to-face Cricket’s the one who hisses. At least she did when I was cuddling her and Jonesy jumped up on the couch. Pretty funny to see big Jonesy back away from 750g of fluff. 🙂