Aauugh! I left my camera at work and here’s what I missed capturing over the weekend (You’ll just have to use your imaginations.):
- Ella running laps around the living room — just for the joy of not being shut up in the den anymore.
- Jonesy playing with a catnip knot I picked up. Must have been some quality ‘nip because he went crazy.
- Walking into the den and finding Murphy huddled in the small carrier. It was sitting desk-high on something — apparently he found the best way to get away from Ella.
- Jonesy “helping” with Christmas wrapping.
- Bella and Ella snoozing together!! (Bella was visiting Saturday morning.)
- Jonesy sleeping in Ella’s bed. Ella’s bed is configured for her; a little nest surrounded by her stuffed animals. Jones is about four or five times her size. You do the math.
- Ella and Jonesy nose-to-nose (multiple times).
- The expression on Murphy’s face when he went to jump in my lap and realized that Ella was already there!!! He gave one of those snorts that puffs out their muzzle and then turned and stalked away.
- Ella trying — repeatedly — to jump up on the love seat with Jones. That one’s a little bit sad but maybe she’ll be able to when she’s bigger.
- Finding Jonesy sitting in a box that was up on the kitchen counter.
- Ella having a growly tantrum as I washed her feet. (Ok, not a photo, but still adorable.) She tends to dig a clear space in the litter box and then stand in it as she pees. 😦
I did try to get some of this with my phone but its camera suuuuuucks.