Dare I hope to have an “easy” time with this group????? Mama is healthy and they’re all hers. Arabelle (she came named) is pretty small and sooooo skinny. Approximately two years old. She’d been here less than an hour and she ate almost a whole can of food, purred, and played! Very affectionate; NOT impressed with Claire who has tried to reach under the door to say “hello”.
- dark tabby (male)
- mostly black (female)
- white & grey (female) VERY brave!
- grey tabby & white (male)
- black & white (male, all white face, black ears)
- black & white (female)
This time I really need help with names. Theme names are great for kittens.
The naming rules again:
- must be in the A – L half of the alphabet (doesn’t apply here so much; kittens sometimes don’t even make it to the website!)
- can’t be a million of the same name already on the website (see above)
- no rude/stupid/disrespectful names
- no colour names (ie. Snowball, Blackie, Ginger)
- not too long; I have to fill out paperwork! 😉
- I’m not a fan of inanimate object names (ie. Salt & Pepper) but if they were really good, I’d consider it
I would love a “Walking Dead”-themed litter, but I’m not sure the names “work”. Opinions? For those of you who don’t watch 1) why not? 2) names to choose from are, in no particular order and leaving out characters I dislike: Daryl (!!!), Sam, Otis, Noah, Morgan, Dale, Glen, Abraham, Sasha, Carol, Maggie, Michonne, Beth. For those of you who watch, the only names I absolutely won’t consider: Shane, Andrea, Lori, Gabriel, and any of the “big bads”.
Anybody out there watch “Hell on Wheels”? Some good names in there, too. (Cullen, Mickey, Elam, Sean, Ezra, Paddy, Dix, Eva, Ruth, Louise, Lily, Nell, Maggie) Plus I’d enjoy calling them the Hell on Wheels litter. Hee.
All that being said, I’d entertain any good theme. Not a huge fan of the cutesy (ie. Disney) but would consider just about anything as long as it provides six gender appropriate names. So c’mon people — help a family of kittens out here. I’ll put all the themes in a hat and draw. Though, for now, I reserve the right to actually assign names. 😉